- Technologies/Brands Overview
- Assess & Address
- Soundprint AFO
- » Sahara Leak Detection and Video
- » Sahara GIS Mapping Services
- » Sahara PWA
- » Sahara Commissioning New Pipelines
The tool can complete long surveys in a single deployment without disruption to regular pipelineservice. It is equipped with a highly sensitive acoustic sensor that is able to locate pinhole-sized leaks.
During an inspection, the tool is inserted into a pipeline and travels with the product flow for up to 17 hours while collecting information about leaks and air pockets. It requires only two access points, one for insertion and one for extraction, and is tracked throughout the inspection at predetermined fixed locations on the pipeline.
- Easy to deploy through existing pipeline features.
- No disruption to regular pipeline service.
- Long inspection capabilities from a single deployment.
- Highly sensitive acoustic sensor that can locate very small leaks.
Sahara Pipe Wall Assessment
The Sahara PWA platform is a tethered tool used to identify stress in the pipe wall of pressurized mains. Areas of pipes with damage will be under more stress than areas with no damage.LEARN MORE