- Technologies/Brands Overview
- Assess & Address
- Soundprint AFO
- » Sahara Leak Detection and Video
- » Sahara GIS Mapping Services
- » Sahara Commissioning New Pipelines
In Concrete Pressure Pipe (CPP), the high-tension steel prestressing wires are the main structural component. As these wires begin to deteriorate and break, specific pipe sections become weaker and more likely to fail catastrophically. PureEM for CPP can effectively locate and quantify the amount ofbroken prestressing wires in large-diameter pipe.
By identifying distressed pipe sections and specifying the number of broken wire wraps in a given pipe, PureEM provides owners of CPP with vital knowledge for implementing maintenance, repair and replacement programs.
PureEM can be deployed on any of Pure’s suite of inspection platforms, including PipeDiver® technology, PureRobotics™ and manned inspection tools. Post-inspection, qualitative results are provided to the utilities, allowing the repair of highly damaged pipes in a shorter period of time.
- Offers a method of determining deterioration in pipe sections.
- Can be deployed on a variety of platforms to meet operational requirements.
- Locates and quantifies the amount of broken wire wraps in pipe section.
- Allows utilities to create prioritized pipeline repair, replacement and monitoring programs.
PipeDiver Condition Assessment
PipeDiver® is a platform for free‐swimming inspections of large diameter water and wastewater pipelines. Surveys are conducted under live operating conditions, providing condition information with minimal disruptions to service.LEARN MORE
PureEM™ for Bar-Wrapped Pipe
By effectively identifying broken bars and steel cylinder corrosion, PureEM provides owners of BWP with vital knowledge for implementing maintenance, repair and replacement programs.LEARN MORE
PureEM™ for Metallic Pipe
Built on Pure’s proven EM technology, PureEM for metallic pipelines can identify defects on a variety of metallic pipe. The technology can be delivered using Pure’s proven suite of platforms, such as PipeDiver®, PureRobotics™, and manned inspection tools.LEARN MORE