- Technologies/Brands Overview
- Assess & Address
- Soundprint AFO
- » Sahara Leak Detection and Video
- » Sahara GIS Mapping Services
- » Sahara Commissioning New Pipelines
Built on Pure’s proven electromagnetic technology, PureEM for metallic pipelines can identify defects on metallic pipe. The technology is delivered using Pure’s proven suite of platforms; PipeDiver®, PureRobotics™, and manned inspection tools. PureEM gives owners an understanding of the condition of the metallic pipe, including variances in pipe wall thickness.
An electromagnetic inspection provides a non-destructive method of evaluating the baseline condition of the pipe wall to gather data for each pipe and identify anomalies produced by areas of wall loss and property changes.
For more information on assessing metallic pipe, please contact Pure Technologies to develop a specificplan for your pipe material.
- Can be deployed on a variety of platforms to meet operational requirements.
- Allows utilities to create prioritized pipeline repair, replacement and monitoring programs.
- Able to identify defects through different liners such as mortar coatings.
PureEM™ for Concrete Pressure PipeLEARN MORE
PipeDiver Condition Assessment
PipeDiver® is a platform for free‐swimming inspections of large diameter water and wastewater pipelines. Surveys are conducted under live operating conditions, providing condition information with minimal disruptions to service.LEARN MORE
PureEM™ for Bar-Wrapped Pipe
By effectively identifying broken bars and steel cylinder corrosion, PureEM provides owners of BWP with vital knowledge for implementing maintenance, repair and replacement programs.LEARN MORE