PureRobotics™ - Robotic Pipeline Inspection
Modular remotely-operated robotic vehicles for inspecting virtually any water or wastewater pipeline.
PureRobotics uses powerful modular robotic pipeline inspection systems that can be configured to inspect virtually any pipe application 12-inches (30.5 centimeters) and larger. Capable of performing multi-sensor inspections in dry pipe or while submerged, the PureRobotics pipeline inspection system has a range of up to 3 miles (5 kilometers) from a single access point.
How it Works
PureRobotics pipeline inspection systems are remotely-operated tracked vehicles tethered by a fiber optic cable. The inspection system consists of a modular, long-range, multi-sensor vehicle that is capable of providing a wide variety of high quality data, including:
- High definition digital pan-tilt-zoom closed circuit television (CCTV)
- High speed profiling SONAR designed specifically for pipeline inspection
- Laser profiling with 3D reporting capabilities
- P-Wave® electromagnetic sensors for assessing the structural integrity of prestressed concrete cylinder pipe (PCCP)
- Additional sensors or technologies can be integrated based on customer requirements
Why Use PureRobotics Pipeline Inspection System?
- Capable of performing short and long-range inspections under various operating conditions
- Ideal for water and wastewater applications
- Applicable to a variety of pipeline environments
- No need for manned entry and no requirements to de-water
- Maximum speeds of nearly 40 feet/minute allow for advanced inspection in an efficient manner
- Capable of performing high definition CCTV and SONAR inspections using a tracked robotic crawler or a floatation system