Project Engineer/Technician - Mississauga, ON.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Pure Technologies is an internationally focused company dedicated to providing state-of-the-art condition assessment, non-destructive testing, and structural monitoring for major water and wastewater transmission pipelines. Pure Technologies is looking for talented engineers and technicians who desire to work in a fast-paced team environment on the leading edge of engineering and technology.
The successful candidate will be involved in planning, implementing and reporting all technologies within Pure Technologies. Responsibilities will include project planning (scheduling, budgeting and coordination), performing hands-on non-destructive testing and overall inspection of pipelines and/or other infrastructure. Candidates should have the ability to develop a hands-on mechanical aptitude towards the use of multiple inspection techniques to evaluate the condition of larger diameter pipelines.
- Technical background in pipeline operation, construction and/or inspection
- Must be able to generate project planning documentation, develop engineering budgets, develop project cost estimates, work with a multi-disciplined team, prepare daily project status reports (if needed) and manage project requirements.
- Will interact with clients and maintain appropriate communications and customer support
- Must enjoy traveling abroad and may have to work in adverse pipeline conditions.
- Excellent communication skills and project management experience are a must.
- Candidates should have a technical degree in a related field or an engineering degree
This full time position will be based out of our Mississauga, ON office. Travel throughout North and South America and limited further international travel will be required.
Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Share This Career